- Working Holidays
- Travel Stuff
- Why Go Global?
- Global Community
Au-Pair Program – USA (Code AN-3)
Do I need experience? Yes, 200 hours childcare experience to work with children under the age of 2, 100 hours childcare experience to work with children over the age of 2
How old do I have to be? Between 18 and 26 years old
What will I earn? Weekly salary is about $200 per week for 45 hours work
Are there other benefits? Yes! Airfares, travel insurance and Visa are paid for
We have exciting positions with families all over the country. Living with an American host family and working, as an Au Pair is a unique and rewarding experience. Because your host family wants you to become a member of their family, you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to learn about American culture and share your culture with others on a daily basis.
- Travel and earn money
- Airfares and insurance paid for by family
- Visa sponsorship
- Support and training provided
Au pairing in USA is a fantastic way to explore and meet new people whilst gaining valuable work experience. Our USA program also provides lots of other benefits – see Program Inclusions. Once you’re registered, your details will be available on our on-line matching system so you can sit back and wait to be contacted by interested families. 200 hours experience is required in childcare to work with children under the age of 2, and 100 hours experience is required to work with children over the age of 2.
- Aged between 18-26 years old
- Secondary school graduated
- Must be in good health – medical required
- 12 month commitment
- Return airfares
- Travel insurance
- Guaranteed job opportunity before departure
- Airport pick up
- Live in accommodation and full board
- Sponsorship of J1 visa
- Overseas bank account assistance
- Social insurance set up
- On-going placement support
- Online nanny training course
- Resume advice and interview preparation
- Tax return assistance upon conclusion of program
For more information please call us on the number above or click Request Info or Call Back on the right side of this page.